Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear

Old 07-12-2019, 11:18 AM   #1
xDreamEpic
Junior

Hobie Proangler 12 for sale $2700

Moving to a place with no storage for my kayak. Tough to be parting ways with this as I spent a lot of money and time on rigging it up. It's an absolute fishing machine. Fished the saltwater a few times in the past years ago, but for the past 4 years it has only seen fresh water. Caught lots of fish in this. Asking for $2700. This kayak is ready for fishing.

The trolling motor you see is a 35lb thrust powered by a 12Volt Deep Cycle battery. I only use it to get to far places around the lake and it lasts me all day. I designed it to be detachable from the kayak and it's not permanent. You can disconnect the power cables from the kayak and unhook the trolling motor when and if you dont use it. It's held in one position and the control is done by the rudder of the kayak. You can also pull the trolling motor up from the seat by a cable and hook it to the side to keep the trolling motor out of the water. It's wired to a water proof toggle switch on the left side for easy on and off.

The mirage drive still works well and currently has turbo fins on them, but I also have a new set of turbo fins as a spare if you want to change them out.

I also made the bait tank/livewell to be detachable too. Dont like anything permanent so I can choose what to bring with me. Battery box is water tight and mounted to the cooler. You can strap it down to the kayak and feed the hose through the wheel holes of the kayak. You can also adjust the water level in the cooler as well.

The tragus tripod camera mount is adjustable by length and you can pivot it and tilt the camera as well. I mount a go pro on it from the front and the back of the kayak for different angles and views.

I do have a fish finder, but will be removing it. So if you see fishfinder wires in the pics, please ignore them. The battery for the livewell is not included for sale for this reason. Will be using it as a backup battery. Plan to use it on boat rentals now.

Included is also a new lifevest I just bought back in April for over $200.

Located in San Diego. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I'm not sure how to upload pictures here, but below is a link to a post on craigslist.

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/boa/6932501850.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190712_111538.jpg (57.6 KB, 171 views)
File Type: jpg 20190712_111614.jpg (71.3 KB, 167 views)
File Type: jpg 20190712_111621.jpg (78.5 KB, 165 views)
File Type: jpg 20190712_111641.jpg (65.5 KB, 167 views)
xDreamEpic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 12:21 PM   #2
xDreamEpic
Junior

Update

Not sure why, but the first craigslist post was removed. Just reposted and here is another link.

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/for/6932575324.html
Old 07-23-2019, 07:43 AM   #3
xDreamEpic
Junior

Bump

Price change. $2400

Tags
aan diego, fishing, for sale, hobie proangler, kayak