Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2016, 05:14 PM   #1
joezee1986

Non Kayak Sport Boat Fishing

I reached out asked permission and was granted to post trips I know of or am sponsoring. Long story short I work construction part time and try to fish full time. I run charters out of here in San Diego and South of the border. If you have a chance take a look at my operation @saltjunkiesinc. on instagram and Facebook. We own the boat "Last Cast" in Ensenada, Mexico. I'm down there frequently and when not on the boat/boats I'm trying to put time in on my kayak.

My first sponsored trip is coming up February 18-20 aboard the Eclipse out of Seaforth Landing. If you guys would like to join go to Eclipsesportfishing.com look up trip lists and make your reservations. There's good prizes to get a crack at. Everyone on the trip receives a pullover hoody. Prizes include a Cal Star Graphiter Blank, Okuma 2 Speed, some jigs and some spools of braid.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SALT-JUNKIES-1-5-16.jpg (131.9 KB, 84 views)
joezee1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 05:17 PM   #2
Dennis

Nice! Great boat and crew! I wish I could join you.