Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2009, 11:39 AM   #1
dorf

LJ on MLK B-Day

Got to the launch early Monday morning and chatted a little with Dennis (Nice to meat you).
I launched and went straight for the pier. I tried to make bait but nothing was working. I yo-yoed for nothing and dropped a squid deep for a few nibbles but nothing. I work all of my normal spots for nothing. Finally I get a little tug on my squid line. I pulled up a san dab that I released. Name:  Dab.JPG
Views: 292
Size:  103.2 KBIf there had been more I would keep it as one is too small and not even enough for a taco. Then at about 9:45 I get a call from my wife. “Where are you? You were supposed to be home by now!” Miscommunication on my part as I forgot about a family affair that was set up the day before. So as I was heading for the shore I see the bait jumping. Heartbroken I had to leave it. I saw Chris’s post and was happy to hear that not only did someone get a yellow but a virgin to boot. Good on you Chris!
What a beautiful morning on the water. Even if it was cut short it was worth the yelling at I got at home. Name:  LJ 3.JPG
Views: 340
Size:  77.9 KB
Old 01-23-2009, 09:40 AM   #2
ezcompany

very awesome of you to listen to the wife. i would've went straight towards the action
ezcompany is offline   Reply With Quote