Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2013, 06:23 PM   #1
Fish Taco

Question Does anyone know what happened to the Baytubers website?

Every link I've tried today has failed... one takes me to a Verizon search window, another has some other B.S. linking you somewhere else asking to click on a video or something... looks like they may have been hacked?

I just joined this group a few weeks ago and was kinda happy about it because I have yet to find a Kayak Fishing Club in my area of the South Bay (Redondo, Hermosa, Manhattan beaches, San Pedro, etc) since moving here 3 months ago from Long Island where I was a member of a really great club called KFA-NY (Kayak Fishing Association of New York). The Baytubers seemed at least like a great online group whereby I could meet other kayak fisherman in my area and exchange information and such.

No mas apparently...

Any information about what happened to their website would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks in advance!

- Ken

Redondo Beach, CA
2011 Malibu Stealth 14
Fish Taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 06:34 PM   #2
Sdspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish Taco View Post
Every link I've tried today has failed... one takes me to a Verizon search window, another has some other B.S. linking you somewhere else asking to click on a video or something... looks like they may have been hacked?

I just joined this group a few weeks ago and was kinda happy about it because I have yet to find a Kayak Fishing Club in my area of the South Bay (Redondo, Hermosa, Manhattan beaches, San Pedro, etc) since moving here 3 months ago from Long Island where I was a member of a really great club called KFA-NY (Kayak Fishing Association of New York). The Baytubers seemed at least like a great online group whereby I could meet other kayak fisherman in my area and exchange information and such.

No mas apparently...

Any information about what happened to their website would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks in advance!

- Ken
I've noticed a few kayak anglers who hang around this site
Sdspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 06:37 PM   #3
jorluivil

As far as I know It's closed, not sure if It's for good this time but I'm thinking It's no mas.

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 06:44 PM   #4
Sdspeed

They are using a new website hosting company out of Texas with limited
success.

http://baytubers.hifisim.com
Sdspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 07:09 PM   #5
jorluivil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdspeed View Post
They are using a new website hosting company out of Texas with limited
success.

http://baytubers.hifisim.com
I believe the 'hifisim' is part of the old site prior to this last one going down. I could be wrong......be right back, I need time pull up my nets

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 07:45 PM   #6
GregAndrew

Something about paying the domain name registration. It should be back shortly from what I hear.
GregAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 12:06 PM   #7
Fish Taco

Thanks for the information guys... I rec'd a PM from (I think) one of the site's Admins who echoed Greg's comments about a mix up in payments. I'll keep my eyes peeled over the next few days and see if it comes back up... thanks again!

- Ken

Redondo Beach, CA
2011 Malibu Stealth 14
Fish Taco is offline   Reply With Quote