Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2018, 06:27 AM   #1
dpricenator

Fred Hall LB! What did you get?

I had never been to the Fred Hall Expo, but knew what to expect.....sort of.
Used to do some work at the Action Sports Expo in SD, when I was going to SDSU. I talked my wife into going Sunday afternoon. Being the last day of the show was hoping for some blow out deals, and the show did not disappoint.

200+ stickers, I love me some stickers, and so do my kids. Best to go earlier in the show because a lot of booths were out.
a couple Kicker Jigs
a couple 187 Jigs
Some Ultralight Heavthitters (HookUp Bait Style lures) 5 for $10, really nice colors on them.
A bottle of Ghost Shrimp Butter from NewFishAll.

I was tempted at some rods, but that'll have to wait, as I just grabbed a couple Seekers on Craigslist.

It was really cool to see all the guys I have been emailing, over the last few months. The guys from 187 are right up my alley. Not many people recognize a Ben Davis Shirt, and know the significance.
And Kent from NewFishAll was also very nice to have remembered my little email question from a month back.

I need to start saving my nickels and dimes, because the boat I want is going to be roughly 200k, once delivered.

Anyway, What did you get?

Last edited by dpricenator; 03-12-2018 at 06:33 AM.
dpricenator is offline   Reply With Quote