Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2014, 12:59 PM   #1
LPetro
Junior

S.D. Bay Help/ Tips

Good Afternoon everyone, I'm planning on hooping in San Diego Bay for the first time tonight. I have hooped Mission Bay and Oceanside many times the last few seasons and wanted to finally explore the big bay.I wasn't looking for places to drop the hoops. Just general knowledge, like high traffic water ways to stay clear of, or closed off parts of the bay that I should know more about. I'm familiar with some land marks in the bay as I've launched my boat out of the bay, but have never really stayed in the bay to fish/ hoop. Any advice or links to useful past threads would grately appreciated, Thank You.
LPetro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 03:04 PM   #2
619-SWIM-DOG

Going to be alot of boats on the water tonight since its the Parade of Lights tonight. Be Safe.
619-SWIM-DOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 03:24 PM   #3
LPetro
Junior

Thanks for the heads up

I moved to northern california for school and am down for the holidays. I hadn't thought about local events, but I do recall seeing your post regaurding the dates for the county. I'll probably change locations for the evening and head to San Diego in the next few evenings. Thanks
LPetro is offline   Reply With Quote