Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2009, 04:37 PM   #1
-scallywag-
Banned

LJ - 11/29 report+video

I've been fishing alot lately, before and after the weather/swell that just moved thru...the crazy thing is that after the swell the water temp hasn't budged, its still 61-63, although the vis went to zero with a nice chalkboard green tint. Green and spanish bait was very abundant and on one sabiki drop i had a triple mini boney hook-up (and a tangled sabiki)!! it was feeling alot like springtime out there yesterday so when the wind picked up at noon I went into spring time fishing mode....ended the day with a cattle boat type fishcount on the last day of linger season!!!...2 lingcod (1 released,1 30"er in my belly), 3 calicos, 1 turdroller, 4 bonies, 1 shovelnose, and stupid ms.t hit my iron at the end of the day and got me all excited for a second... fought it for a while, got it close to the boat 80-100lb female hooked in the pec fin, she still had plenty of fight left in her so i cut her loose...
I'm not sure what day this video was taken on, i think it was friday?? i was scared to paddle out after watching that guy and went home to sleep!!!

-scallywag- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 04:47 PM   #2
NextBite

he barely made it
Old 11-30-2009, 05:22 PM   #3
h2ofishfo

wasnt that bad ?? but i wouldnt advise start paddling out from 1 ft of water get a littl deeper so u dont run in to the big set
h2ofishfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 05:52 PM   #4
young mola

looks like me on thursday.. except he didnt lose anything. u gotta give him kudos for chargin it tho!
young mola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 06:27 PM   #5
Matt
Support your local pangas

Ballsy trip thru the surf there and Nice job out there !
Old 12-01-2009, 02:30 PM   #6
whitedog

I remember that dude, if you watch it in slomo you can see his nuts floating behind him. I also turned around and was back in bed.
whitedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:40 PM   #7
tacmik

I want to see the video of him coming back in.
tacmik is offline   Reply With Quote