Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2009, 02:24 PM   #21
Jason

I have one of those kayak kill bags and it fits perfectly inside of my Trident. I bought a "used" one, still in the package, from the classifieds on this site . I use the sheet ice as well, works great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishSeeker View Post
any of those great whites in LA JOLLA??????????????
Early last year right after my buddy and I launched from the Shores, one of the lifeguards got on the bull-horn and told us they spotted one the day before. I've never seen one myself and have surfed and fished in SoCal for over twentyfive years.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 04:05 PM   #22
PESCAHOLIC
Junior

don't drag it...i was paddling in behind my buddy who was dragging his days catch and all of a sudden (discovery channel style) I see a Hammerhead's head come out of the water and latch on...my buddy immediately starts pounding the shark's head with his paddle...the shark stayed around, so, I baited it with a log cuda and it pulled 3 kayaks (me and my two buddies holding onto mine) for 30 min...so, yeah...draggin fish is an invite for the wrong crowd.
PESCAHOLIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 04:08 PM   #23
FISHIONADO

Quote:
Originally Posted by PESCAHOLIC View Post
don't drag it...i was paddling in behind my buddy who was dragging his days catch and all of a sudden (discovery channel style) I see a Hammerhead's head come out of the water and latch on...my buddy immediately starts pounding the shark's head with his paddle...the shark stayed around, so, I baited it with a log cuda and it pulled 3 kayaks (me and my two buddies holding onto mine) for 30 min...so, yeah...draggin fish is an invite for the wrong crowd.
Was that you that paddled from S.I. and scored a YFT?
FISHIONADO is offline   Reply With Quote