Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2009, 10:22 AM   #1
miller
Junior

Anyone fish mex any more?

Me and my buddies bought a trailer down by la salina around k74 the water down there never seems to get above 65 do to deep water channel just off shore. Well anyways I was wondering if anyone has ever fished near there and what they caught(Ive heard rumors of big halibut just outside the marina and yellowtail real close to shore) and also where they launched?
Oh ya one more question can someone tell me how to change my screen name I cant seem to change it from my obnoxious email address
thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0376.jpg (58.0 KB, 137 views)

Last edited by miller; 01-26-2009 at 11:03 AM.
miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:16 AM   #2
B Slate

Oh ya one more question can someone tell me how to change my screen name I cant seem to change it from my obnoxious email address
thanks[/quote]

Hey to change your username you have to email the administration admin@bigwatersedge.com Just tell them what you want to change it to.
B Slate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:48 AM   #3
trob

Send a message via AIM to trob
Quote:
Originally Posted by B Slate View Post
thanks

Hey to change your username you have to email the administration admin@bigwatersedge.com Just tell them what you want to change it to.
1st post, and already helping out a brother. Good work
Old 01-26-2009, 11:57 AM   #4
miller
Junior

thanks
Old 01-26-2009, 12:09 PM   #5
FISHIONADO

I've seen think kelp recently in areas between Rosarito and Ensenada and wondered if they held fish. I don't remember if there was kelp outside La Salina, I'd volunteer to paddle out with you. Do you get to surf the jetty with your trailer ownership?

Is that a Gibratar Monkey or a SD City Council Monkey in your avatar? I've been attacked by both.
FISHIONADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 01:07 PM   #6
miller
Junior

damn monkeys

Ya we are in that little trailer park to the south of the marina
We surf the jetty on the south side in the little cove but they added this little finger to it and it messed up the fun little wedge that bounced off of it. I got hasseled one time by the security guard from the new condos saying it was a private beach but once your in the water they cant say anything. We've also surfed the north side too we just park at the cantina.

Ha Ha Ha yes that is a gibalter monkey sneeky little bastards they are
Old 01-26-2009, 01:35 PM   #7
FISHIONADO

I checked Google satellite view and didn't see any kelp. Let me know next time you are going down there, I'd still like to explore it on kayaks.

I went to Spain in November with my brothers and we rented Harley Road Kings and rode all over southern Spain and visited Gibraltar. One of my brothers tried to pet one of the monkeys and the thing went ballistic and all of a sudden we were surrounded by a dozen angry monkeys advancing on us. Fortunately a bus driver and security guard ran up and cleared out the monkeys before yelling at my brother.

FISHIONADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 02:18 PM   #8
miller
Junior

Ya i will let you know when i go down again.
Nice pics Spain would have been awesome on a harley
Old 01-26-2009, 03:42 PM   #9
steveooo

That trailer looks awesome. If MLPA gets it's way you might see a spike in prices in Baja soon.
steveooo is offline   Reply With Quote