Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2015, 10:40 AM   #1
easyday

THRESHER 155 REVIEW

I took the Thresher 155 out yesterday for the first time. the results are, I LOVE THIS BOAT. I had a Tarpon 160 before and loved that boat as well, but Wilderness Systems really put some thought into this one. The flex pod OS is really nice having the battery, FF, and transducer all together on one place is really cool. No need to drill holes in the hull and the best part is your transducer is actually in the water. I noticed ALOT clearer picture on my FF as opposed to having it on the ram arm that wobbled and moved over the side. The bow design is nice we ran into a little chop yesterday and the boat popped up right on over it and handled it with ease. Also the new rudder system and the way its mounted is bad @$$. It took a little while to get used to getting the lines tightened down right and getting it dialed in, but after that it was really nice to use your toes to work the rudder. At the end of the day the inside of the yak was completely dry. Overall it was FAST, STABLE, and TRACKED extremely well. Its safe to say I'm super happy with the upgrade and cant wait to get the deck bloody.