Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2009, 06:50 PM   #1
fishinkid2010

Hobie Bait Tank Question

I just got a Hobie bait tank, and with it came a charger for the 6V battery. My question is; does the end of the cord on the charger supposed to have a special two prong connector thats designed for the water tight connector already attach to the battery? The one that I received only has a single small metal tip; the kind of plug some cell phones have. Does anyone have a picture of what the proper charger looks like?
fishinkid2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:19 PM   #2
dadandsonkayak

k

did that come with it or did the guy tell u that thats the charger? U definatly got the wrong charger and im sorry i dont have a pic right now but the charger does have like two plug in holes that ur supposed to plug into the water tight conector... hope this helps.. its a great bait tank.. just go back and ask how to use it and they will probably realize u have the wrong one and if u have the right one i will be shocked
Old 02-04-2009, 03:56 PM   #3
fishinkid2010

Thank you very much for the response. They gave me the wrong kind, I'm sure they'll replace it no problem.
fishinkid2010 is offline   Reply With Quote