Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2006, 08:24 AM   #1
baerclaws

L.J. 10/21/06 A.M.

Conditions at dawn were; small waves, dense fog, with a bit of wind and some chop. Bait was scattered, but the usual variety was available near the cans. Fog burned off by 9:00 and the wind laid down to excellent conditions. J.P. and I trolled and drifted around catching Bonita, Calicos and Reds, when he went bendo, sleigh ride and got this big B.S.B. That’s his story. Just another beautiful day at L.J.
Ed

baerclaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 09:17 AM   #2
Johnp

Thanks Ed, Not too much to tell! I figured the only problem i would have is getting wrapped on a lobster buoy and sure enough thats right where we headed. But ended up being wrapped towards the top and ed was able to untangle it. It took about 15 to 20 minutes to bring to the surface and another 15 to revive. It was a relief and a great sight to see the fish head back down on its own. Caught out from the hotel in about 100' of water.
Johnp is offline   Reply With Quote