Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion

Old 09-09-2013, 09:41 PM   #1
MrPatrick

Chargers 2013

Annnnnddd so it begins............
MrPatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:59 PM   #2
Aaron&Julie

Not too much different as in recent seasons, giving up a good lead, and too many costly penalties and other mistakes, at critical moments. New coaching and management, better stop the bleeding quickly for this underachieving (the last few years) team, before many fans abandon ship for good. This fan has been hanging by a thread for too long. In fact, as years go by, I've lost more and more interest in all sports. Except the ponies, let's hear it for the Breeder's Cup.
Aaron
Old 09-10-2013, 06:44 AM   #3
MrM

Old 09-10-2013, 07:08 AM   #4
MrPatrick

Yeah the Rams have sucked lately too.
MrPatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 08:20 AM   #5
Dirty Curti

Same Quarterback, same defense, same result!: banghead:

Dirty Curti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:11 AM   #6
Jimmyz123

You can change the coaches all you want, but at some point the players have to make changes also. What I saw in the second half last night was exactly what was being blamed on Norv last year. So, I now ask you, was it Norv, or Rivers?

God Bless,
JimmyZ

Jimmyz123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 01:24 PM   #7
oneyedeer

Haha i like what i saw: a better running game, rivers throwing only 1interception, and a defense that semi contained texans running dynamic dou(think all texan td was on the pass).. I actually got a lil getty watching our running game. A strong and healthy varity. The passing game could use a lil help but floyd isnt 100% and looks like royal can finally showoff his talent. Lol for the whole game i was waiting for rivers to fuk up. Then the end of the forth came and i was like boy you are golden whatever you do...dont f up now....guesss what. Over all a good effort for a new coach. We almost beat the texans but they got slinky.
oneyedeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:40 PM   #8
Jimmyz123

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneyedeer View Post
Haha i like what i saw: a better running game, rivers throwing only 1interception, and a defense that semi contained texans running dynamic dou(think all texan td was on the pass).. I actually got a lil getty watching our running game. A strong and healthy varity. The passing game could use a lil help but floyd isnt 100% and looks like royal can finally showoff his talent. Lol for the whole game i was waiting for rivers to fuk up. Then the end of the forth came and i was like boy you are golden whatever you do...dont f up now....guesss what. Over all a good effort for a new coach. We almost beat the texans but they got slinky.
I do have a defense for Rivers, the LB made a great play on that interception. Rivers was putting the ball to an open receiver, and was being rushed big time on that play. Infact he was hit after he threw the ball and it should have gone as a roughing the passer call. However, the interception was just a great lay out play by the LB. I did like what they were able to do with the running game. There are some good and some bad, and it was the first game. We'll see how they hold up the rest of the season.

God Bless,
JimmyZ

Jimmyz123 is offline   Reply With Quote