Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-28-2011, 02:26 PM   #1
JohnnyCope
The Four-Finger discount

Puppy Dog !

5/27fficeffice" />>>
>>
Wake up at 0330 bright eyed and bushy tailed ready for my first La Jolla trip. Meet with up with CTrujillo at his casa and head out. Stop for breakfast, get a California burrito Get a mouthful of Sour Cream Yuk ! Oh well got to eat it ! Make it there at 6'ish. Getting ready for launch and meet the Tinhman. Heart is racing now time to do it ! CTrujillo keeps saying after this set................ I think I heard someone say GO I'm not sure who or if anyone but I went and paddled like a bat out of hell. I don't look back I push and push and boom home free. I look back and See Tinhman and CTrujillo>>
getting it hard but make. Now Feeling my balls getting 10 times bigger I'm thinking to myself GAME ON ! Make some bait in no time and try the kelp with some Swim bait BOOM hard hit on first cast and thinking to myself what do I d ? Not only I'm I lost, I lost whatever was on. No worry Ill get him back I tell myself. It all went downhill then ! Fell in the water and I got back up in a rush no problem I think to myself. 10 mins later I'm sick, head is spinning and chum in the water. CTujillo asking If I want to head back in, I pass and keep pushing. Balls getting smaller now. More chum in the water and I keep telling myself keep pushing. I deal with it till 1400 and we head in. Getting skunked and felling the sickness going down I'm standing on the beach and I'm thinking to myself ok when are we coming back for more !>>
JohnnyCope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 02:44 PM   #2
jorluivil

No pain no gain!!! Your trip reminds me of my old kayak fishing buddy, except he threw in the towel and sold all his sht*t!

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 02:51 PM   #3
rooster707

Nice! How was the ride in?
rooster707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 03:00 PM   #4
JohnnyCope
The Four-Finger discount

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster707 View Post
Nice! How was the ride in?

The best ! Did a little roll out of the Yak to make my self look like 007 for all the girls on the beach ! In other words I eat sand in Style

Last edited by JohnnyCope; 05-28-2011 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Did not complete
Old 05-28-2011, 04:05 PM   #5
brandon_burtenshaw
Junior

Nice!
Old 05-28-2011, 04:10 PM   #6
eekamouse463

YEap I told tinhman not to go!!! LOL but he didnt listened... At least you guys tried. But next time check the forecast in the lJ webcam section. It can be dangerous at times...
eekamouse463 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 09:00 PM   #7
Tinhman
"ZzZZzzzzzzzzz!"

Send a message via AIM to Tinhman
nice bro nice seeing ya out there. Ya we stood in front to the shorline about to cancel the trip but long drive out might ass well take it. Looking out seeing 7-8 ft waves oh well went any ways. Too bad i was only able to fish barely 2 hours swells were huge, just said **ck it and went back. havent been out for couple couple months, hope this week gets alittle better, I just need to start going more been slacking off on Lj,I see people going out there 3-4 times a week so they better hook up
Old 05-28-2011, 11:38 PM   #8
RK

keep going
RK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 07:44 AM   #9
h2ofishfo

haaa! THAT REMINDS ME OF MY FIRST TRIP WITH MY BRO HE WAS CHUMMIN AND THEN LOST MY SHIT WHEN HE ROLLED AAAH MEMORIES
h2ofishfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 01:59 PM   #10
T Bone

Blowing chunks sucks.Try Bonine.Just dont drink alcohol while on it.It makes you a cheap date if you know what I mean...

Keep at it and just try to have "Wise" balls...

"Who among you,if your son asked for a fish would give them a serpent " Jesus Matt. 7:10
T Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 05:27 PM   #11
RK

I was telling your bud that whole foods sells these drops that I think are like a eucalyptis or tea tree extract or something or other that work really well if you get sick often that or get your medical card and burn a doobie, just look into motion sickness drops at whole foods you'll find it.
RK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 06:26 PM   #12
JohnnyCope
The Four-Finger discount

Thanks RK for the info and Im never going to stop!