Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2009, 08:57 AM   #1
Tman
BRTF...bought & paid...

LA MLPA Speaker of the Day Award...

I think it should go to the old lady from Laguna who threw her husband under the bus...

She walks up, wearing a Reserve Laguna button, and proceeds to claim that her husband is a kayak fisherman, and that she is all for the Laguna closures, and that her husband will just have to paddle further out.

Now let's look at the validity of this...

In guessing her age, my mom's a young 70 years, and old Reserve Laguna Lady (henceforth ORLL) looks a bit older than my mom, so let's add 1 dog year to estimate her age.

Now, assuming that ORLL is approximately 77 years old, is not as hot as Raquel Welch (it's ok ORLL, you're still hot), and didn't look loaded like a Hilton, we can thus assume that realistically her husband is at least her age if not older, since most men like younger women and when younger men do go after older women, they are usually smokin' hot and/or loaded.

So let's add 1 dog year to estimate his age.

So we are to believe that ORLL's husband, Mr. ORLL, is approximately 84 years old, which would make him the oldest kayak fisherman, and ORLL has no problem with her approximately 84 year old husband paddling 3 miles out to go kayak fishing...

I can only come to these conclusions to actually believe her;

1. Mr. ORLL is a stud and I'd like to paddle with him, maybe even get
Cucamonga Keith to do a documentary about him.
2. My age assumptions may be a tad off.
3. She's after his Life Insurance policy.
4. Mr. ORLL is really Clark Kent.
5. There's a new Super Geritol on the market.

ORLL, please bring your husband to the next MLPA meeting, we kayakers would love to meet him...

Tman
Gaffer for Clay the Fishcatcher
Tman is offline   Reply With Quote