Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports

Old 12-27-2018, 02:01 PM   #1
gallagerh2o
Junior

FOUND HOBIE PEDAL FINS SYSTEM

Hey everyone!! Be easy on me this is my first post and I could use help. While surf fishing I found a Hobbie kayak drive pedal system in Huntington Beach, around Goldenwest Street. This was a few weeks ago right after the first 2 rains and the first big North swell started backing off. I already asked the guy who surfs in his green Hobie (I think its crazy lol) around Goldenwest and they weren't his. Anyways, there are some distinct markings/characteristics about this set of pedals that if the owner wanted to tell me what they are I would be willing to meet up and give them back. So, if anyone knows any friends losing their shit because they don't tie down LOL, better get the word going. Again this was a few weeks back right after the first BIG swell, December 3rd I just checked, super low tide, these things were way down below the waterline and had already had crap growing on them. I rinsed them off really well and they work great!! Only the owner will get them back!!!

gallagerh2o is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fins, hobie kayak, pedal kayak