Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2009, 03:06 PM   #1
emrliquidlife

Anyone looking for a good deal on a VHF radio?

I found what I think is a great deal on a Handheld radio. When bought in a two pack it is an even BETTER deal:

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...448&id=0030615
Midland Nautico Handheld VHF Radio
Bring safety, security and simplicity to any marine voyage with a Nautico handheld VHF radio. Access all 88 international channels and 10 NOAA weather channels with up to 12 miles of range. 5-watt X-Tra Talk power for long range. 1-watt low-power setting for short-range use. Operating features include call alert, roger beep, scan and auto squelch. Water-resistant housing, large backlit LCD and five-button keypad with lock. Water-tight carry bag included. Powered by four AA batteries (not included). The Nautico 1VP includes NiMH rechargeable battery pack and desktop charger with AC adapter. The Nautico 1VP Two Pack includes two radios, two NiMH rechargeable batteries, 110- and 12-volt chargers, two waterproof bags and two belt clips. Three-year warranty
Without shipping, the two pack is $79.99

I'll buy it, then when you get it, you pay you half. Anyone?
emrliquidlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 05:04 PM   #2
comrad_zeelaagee

what about the chargers? i have other midland radios- but not sure the charger will match... any info on that?

if so- let me know.

andy
comrad_zeelaagee is offline   Reply With Quote