Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-26-2023, 05:53 PM   #21
Nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie951 View Post
Granted i know what happens south of that resticted border no pun intended.. Ive had so much table fare in Baja that I would never in multiple lifetimes be able to try in the states.. that be said is banning species in our waters truly beneficial when south of the border they are harvesting said species left and right.. At this point we may be the last natural aquarium on earth, we've been shown the mass bleaching of the corals and other extintion of species... So the question begs i guess.. Is it simply far too late?

I get it ignorance is bliss but with overpopulation, the depletion of Fish stocks in the Mediterranean, and Red Seas.. Also in the majority of the African Atlantic.. All i'm asking is our attempt at preservation futile at this point due to the simple fact that depletion is world wide..

Just glad that for now the cows have migrated here to our backyard in the Southern California Pacific,, Yeee Haw!! But that begs another question.. Ahh,, so much to talk about so little hours in the day.. Time for another whiskey
It sort of goes both ways right? The limit for Dorado in MX waters is 2 but in US waters it's 10
Nobody is offline   Reply With Quote