Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear

Old 04-07-2020, 01:40 PM   #1
United
Fisher

2014 Hobie PA 12 SOLD

2nd generation Pro Angler 2014 12ft Hobie Kayak for sale with many extras. It is in great condition with many upgrades, and has only been used a handful of times. The entire mirage drive was rebuilt by Fast Lane Kayak last year. It has upgraded turbo fins, channel cover, and leash. The kayak has also had the front plastic runners replaced and upgraded with ram track rails, more closely matching the newer versions.
The 12ft is lighter and easier to handle on your own, while giving just as much speed in the water in my opinion. Dual rudder handles as well.
Has Lowrance Elite 4x fishfinder which is easy to use while having the necessary features and is wired through the hull with the battery box in the storage box beneath you. Plano waterproof storage box. Multiple 12v batteries.

Hobie bait tank with all the parts including the down spout, multiple 6v batteries, and five attached rod holders. Extra rod holder on the Ram Rails in front as well as the ones built in to the hull. This thing is a killer fishing rig!

Other accessories include multiple floating gaffs, life jackets, rope, hobie anchors with attached anchor placement system, dry bag for mirage drive, multiple leashes, an extra pump for the bait tank or it could be fashioned to use as a bilge pump, a converted plastic tote to use instead of the bait tank for lakes or what have you, and other small items.
It has also has a set of custom built wheels with attached bungees for ease of installing which can handle any terrain and work as well as any other wheels out there.

Also included are two saw horses, a cover, and a pulley system for storage made of cable and tow straps if desired. Also has bed extender with pads which is the easiest way to transport. I even have extra poles if your interested. This setup has everything needed to get you going this summer. PM me with any questions. $3000
https://photos.app.goo.gl/dXeCBLHv6BWKcxNr5
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4776.jpg (148.1 KB, 164 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4777.jpg (97.2 KB, 157 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4781.jpg (102.8 KB, 156 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4806.jpg (75.3 KB, 155 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4814.jpg (83.5 KB, 157 views)

Last edited by United; 04-11-2020 at 09:44 AM.
United is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 05:27 PM   #2
United
Fisher

SOLD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
United is offline   Reply With Quote