Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2016, 09:16 AM   #1
KDan
Junior

First post

Hey guys just joined the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I recently picked up a Malibu X-factor a couple weeks ago and got it rigged up for fishing. I used to live in Miami where I fished daily for bass, snook, barracuda, snapper, grouper, etc... Since I've been back in California I haven't fished saltwater much but I recently realized the potential of the kayak to get to the kelp beds cheaply/easily and started getting my gear in order. So that's kind of my backstory.

I live in San Pedro now and will be launching out of Cabrillo, Redondo, and white point in Palos Verdes on a weekly basis (Thursday and/or Friday) and occasionally making longer trips down to Dana point and San Diego. Send me a message if you're in my area and let's get out there. I'd love to learn more from the long-time kayak anglers as I'm new to the small boat game. I'm planning to launch this Thursday or Friday depending on conditions and would love for someone to join me if you're available.

Thanks guys and I look forward to meeting and fishing with a bunch of you in the near future.
KDan is offline   Reply With Quote