Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-17-2014, 09:25 AM   #1
NEEFFF

Dana Point 3/15

BWE Member PM'ed me about a listing on CList for a Hobie Bait tank i been looking for so i couldn't pass up the good deal! located in San Juan Capistrano. So i figured might as well hit up DP while i'm in the area.

Arrived at Baby Beach around 9:00 after i picked up Bait tank and the Parking Lot was Completely full, So me and my brother had no choice but launch from the Boat ramp. On the water by 9:30am. Picked up some Chovies from the Barge.. Fished Dohey For one 17inch Sand bass and a couple Raked Baits.. Wind picked up so we headed back into the harbor fished around the barge for a few Pancakes and couple small Barracudas. Back at the launch ramp around 1, Since my bro took a dip in the drink and got all wet. Met a fellow BWE member (sorry i forgot your Name) n hooked him up with the rest of my bait.

Sorry No pics
Old 03-17-2014, 10:15 AM   #2
alanw
Made in U.S.A.

Hey, James was it? I'm the BWE member you met at the launch. Sorry to see someone take a swim, luckily I haven't had that misfortune yet. Thanks for the bait dude, it was put to good use and caught a bunch of fish out at the headlands. Unfortunately only one legal sized bass and it was released but plenty of short action made for a fun day anyway. I went back Sunday but the bait barge was out, so you had the last of it until they find some more. I met another BWE member (SquidVicious) out at the headlands on Sunday. Always nice meeting a fellow BWEer.
Malibu Stealth-12 ¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

Its not a spelling B its a fishing B ~yakjoe
alanw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 10:31 AM   #3
NEEFFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanw View Post
Hey, James was it? I'm the BWE member you met at the launch. Sorry to see someone take a swim, luckily I haven't had that misfortune yet. Thanks for the bait dude, it was put to good use and caught a bunch of fish out at the headlands. Unfortunately only one legal sized bass and it was released but plenty of short action made for a fun day anyway. I went back Sunday but the bait barge was out, so you had the last of it until they find some more. I met another BWE member (SquidVicious) out at the headlands on Sunday. Always nice meeting a fellow BWEer.
Yeah its James. Sorry Bout that, I'm not very good w/ Names haha Nice meeting u out there!! Must be nice living only 10 mins from the launch!! Ill def hit you up when i'm in your area again!
Old 03-17-2014, 11:06 AM   #4
alanw
Made in U.S.A.

It's only 10 minutes if I need to stop at the liquor store and then hit every red light in town
Malibu Stealth-12 ¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

Its not a spelling B its a fishing B ~yakjoe
alanw is offline   Reply With Quote