Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2012, 08:27 PM   #1
DrDirt
Junior

Kayak Mobile for Sale

I have a former hotel shuttle bus that I outfitted for transporting my kayaks. I took out all the seats on one side (the seats are available if wanted), leaving 8 seats on the other side. This created a place where two kayaks can be carried while fully set up. You just pull up to the launch, open the back door, pull out the kayaks, and you're ready to go. No time to go any more, so I have to divest myself of the Green Machine, but it worked great for supporting the habit without hours of set up and tear down on both ends of the trip. The shuttle bus is a MetroTran shuttle on a 1999 Ford E350 frame. It was used by a hotel before I got it, and has 160,000 miles. The bus has a large rear door the kayaks fit through, with plenty of room for storage of extra gear. Pictures available if interested. $4500 or best offer.
DrDirt is offline   Reply With Quote