Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2006, 02:13 PM   #1
kareem korn

I did'nt, but some did on @ LJ on the 19th

I brought my buddy out for his second time kayak fishing. At the shores @ 5:30am along with about 10 others. Out and made 18 macs by 6:30 spanish and greens. Lil breeze and some wind texture. Bait was in popping like yesturday. Slow paddled two ( 1 top and 1 down low ), along with my friend who did the same for 30min +-, before we realize we've been dragging around heads :x . No wonder. The dogs were pesky today. I lost 8+ macs to them. Lotsa people out, but everyone was cool and knew what they were doing, so no problems. My reel sang twice, only to be let go. Did not see any fish caught, but did see a few yakers beached with one or two yellows. One guy had a nice halibut and a yellow. My friend started chumming, and started a mad rush for land, so I followed, but still casted a blue/white tady every 20'. So it took me an extra 40 min to get in after him . I ended with one calico, and one big bonito (released). It was nice out today, woulda been nicer with fish, but.........I just love the water, so I'm happy anyway.

For the record, I am new to posting on this site, but you can count on a report everytime I fish, wether I catch or not.

-Tim-
kareem korn is offline   Reply With Quote