Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion

Old 11-10-2018, 07:11 PM   #61
monkeyfishturds

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCS View Post
He did one bad thing on one day. Just because you post six different copies of a google search doesn’t make it six times worse.

I believe in the regulations and follow them just like most of us do. But come on, the guy shot a couple deer on the wrong side of a government line. Got caught, paid a disproportionate price. Now he’s trying to be an entreprenuer and do good.

I don’t think a witch hunt is appropriate here.

A federal search warrant was executed on the electronic media found in the field. The evidence secured as a result of this search warrant led to the execution of a federal search warrant of Chad Gierlich's residence on January 11th, 2009. This search warrant was executed by NPS Special Agents and Rangers and Wardens of the California Department of Fish and Game. More evidence was seized during the execution of this search warrant including computers and the heads of two deer killed in Yosemite National Park in 2005 and 2007. Over the years, the Gierlichs had killed five trophy deer in Yosemite National Park.
monkeyfishturds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 10:45 PM   #62
Saba Slayer

and...?

and your personal problem with Chad is...?

Saba Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 12:16 PM   #63
monkeyfishturds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saba Slayer View Post
and your personal problem with Chad is...?
I only have a problem with people telling me i can't give my opinion, while they seem to give their opinions freely.
monkeyfishturds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 06:48 PM   #64
sdyeti

Catch a Break Tommorow

Discount runnning tomorrow only....20% is probably one of the bette discounts I've seen them throw out there...Usually 15%

(Copied and Pasted form Email)
Happy Thanksgiving!
Get Hooked Up on Black Friday!
We hope you had a great Thanksgiving! We can never be thankful enough for all of you!

Black Friday is FINALLY here!! Hookup Baits will be doing a little something just for you! What better gifts than a bait or 2…or 5! Check out our shop and load up that cart because 20% off is a steal! Here are the details:

20% off of EVERYTHING in the store.
FREE Shipping over $50.
When checking out, use the discount code:

BLACKFRIDAY18

Last edited by sdyeti; 11-22-2018 at 06:49 PM. Reason: more info
sdyeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 07:57 AM   #65
Tailslayer7
Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdyeti View Post
Discount runnning tomorrow only....20% is probably one of the bette discounts I've seen them throw out there...Usually 15%

(Copied and Pasted form Email)
Happy Thanksgiving!
Get Hooked Up on Black Friday!
We hope you had a great Thanksgiving! We can never be thankful enough for all of you!

Black Friday is FINALLY here!! Hookup Baits will be doing a little something just for you! What better gifts than a bait or 2…or 5! Check out our shop and load up that cart because 20% off is a steal! Here are the details:

20% off of EVERYTHING in the store.
FREE Shipping over $50.

When checking out, use the discount code:

BLACKFRIDAY18

I’ll be impressed when they do 50% off and free shipping on $25 and over.

Thanks for the deal Cool Baits!
Tailslayer7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 02:29 AM   #66
easyday

You won’t ever see me using them. As an avid hunter AND fisherman i can’t put money in someone’s pocket who knowingly poached on MULTIPLE occasions and took his kids. Also submitted deer that were poached as records in other states!!! His debt to the courts may be paid but his debt as a sportsman will never be repaid. His boats are mainly marketed to kids for a reason. Not to mention they are freaking tube baits.... everyone acts like they are something new. They have been around for years. Go pick yourself up a pack of gizit tubes and fish away.
Old 12-02-2018, 02:39 AM   #67
easyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saba Slayer View Post
Boy Oh Boy...there must be a lot of Angels out there that have never done anything wrong in their lives...I'd like to meet a few of you perfect people...!!!

Never speed, steal, lie, cheat on your taxes, or waste the resources...Yea Right...!!!

This guy poached...He didn't sell drugs, beat someone up, murder someone or steal a car...he poached and payed his dues and he's trying to make a successful business! Give the guy a break or don't buy his product...it's as simple as that...NO NEED TO BEAT A DEAD HORSE...!!!
What is up with some of you guys...you are obviously, way more Holy than me...?!

Thanks GoldenGlory... X2 "But I guarantee a lot of Americans are blind to the past of A LOT of the business and people they support."

No offense Jim but I notice the CCA backs him HUGE. How can a company that supports conservation support a guy that took his kids poaching and submitted poached deer as records in other states not to mention the book of fishing violations he was charged with and plead down? I understand the holier than thou argument, but the argument that has nobody else done anything wrong in their lives is a bit off. Do people lie on their taxes sure. Is that on the same level as taking kids poaching multiple times evading Wardens, lying about it, then on top submit said poached deer as records?!?! So here’s a question should we let the guy that was caught back east cheating in the KBF series back into the KBF? I mean all he did was have multiple modified bump boards and stole thousands of dollars in tournament winnings. Should we forgive and forget and let him back into the series?