Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2020, 06:18 PM   #1
roby
CEO of Team Roby

Redondo 3/21/20

Hey Fellas,

It was great to be back on the water with the Sewer Boys again. I've been a basketball coach for both my boys, 11 and 14, for the last two years. My weekends were always too busy with games and practice to go kayak fishing. I'm certain many dads on the board can understand. I coached my last game a couple of weeks ago and both boys will join a club basketball team. I get to be a dad and a fan now - way less stressful. Anyways...

It was a beautiful day on the water last Saturday at Redondo. Nice and sunny with a slight breeze. High tide was at 9:00am and the rockfish wanted to play. I nailed a red on the first five drops at 8:30am. I also brought some hoopnets for crabs but didn't get any.The biggest red went 8.5lb and second was 6.5lb. I didn't know they got that big in Redondo. All the fish were caught on Hook-up Baits.

Fantastic time on the water and hanging out with the guys. Take care and be safe!

Team Roby Strikes Again!!!!
Attached Images

roby is offline   Reply With Quote