Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2016, 08:14 PM   #1
maquinapescado

F**KING A$$HOLES

Forgive me if this has been a topic in the past. The pics are half of the trash I picked up. Granted the fisherman's (kayak and PB'er) trash only represents about 20-30% of the trash at the launch, it shouldn't represent any!! In fact, with as many people launch at LJ you would think they, YOU, would pick up at least a couple pieces and some non-fishing trash.

I want to blame kayak fisherman because I feel like they are more likely to not have a trashcan, rig at the launch and flip in the surf losing trash. The fact of the matter is that it could have come from thirty miles away, so I'm not saying the culprits are most proximal to the launch. What I will say is that many many a kayak-fisherman walked by all of this.

Sorry for sounding so bitter about it, but you would be too if you were on a three trip skunk-fest HAHA!!!!!!!!! But really, pick shit up people. It would help if there was a trashcan near by but you did all that work to paddle or pedal around, the least you can do is carry some trash out. Thanks........

P.S. today would have been a good day to water ski the cove cause there sure wasn't any fish catching going on. And I am okay if everyone hates me for this post.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3449.jpg (61.7 KB, 669 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3450.jpg (89.5 KB, 674 views)