Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Tournaments > Other Kayak Fishing Tournaments
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2010, 06:48 PM   #1
ravensblack
Junior

ALBION OPEN IS ON JULY30,31 AUGUST 1,2 2010

I just thought I would post this up here. I am a new member here but I am hosting a nor-cal tournament at Albion River Campground July 31st.Albion River is just north of the Navarro River and a few miles below Ft Bragg. I will post here the link to the Registration form and waiver. So if any of you are up to traveling north for a great time consider this. July30th is the last day for dungeness crab, the 31st is the tournament and Aug 1st abalone season opens back up for the second half. So lots to do and tons of fun to be had. Last year we had over 80 entries and 68 people that actually fished. the swells were in the 10 to 12 ft range that day. No wind and the little north point at the river bay offers great protection from the north swell.The format is the 3 heaviest fish from a group consisting of lingcod, rockfish. cabezon and greenling. 1 fish from each specie. They can be mixed but only 3 fish total.
Attached Files
File Type: doc WAIVER AND RELEASE.doc (22.5 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by ravensblack; 04-13-2010 at 07:00 PM. Reason: more material
ravensblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 06:56 PM   #2
ravensblack
Junior

Apparently the registration form is too large for this format. If you are interested PM me and I will e-mail you a registration form.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fish pics 2010 126.jpg (72.1 KB, 50 views)