Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion

Old 05-23-2012, 07:59 PM   #1
Mr. Adventure
Damn Hippy

LJ this weekend

I got Friday-Sunday off work and was planning on fishing everyday till I land something, but weather and wind reports show Friday as a no go.

Plan on being at the launch 6- 6:30 Saturday, the forcast is for some 6 ft surf.... The launch will be challenging but should die down by the time I head back in. If I don't land anything I'll sleep in the van and repeat it Sunday.

Say hi if you see me and if you want a fishing buddy I'm down to team up!
Mr. Adventure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 09:54 PM   #2
ashmoz

Show the van

I wanna see your van, it must be fuckin' dope, put up a picture when u get a chance. That's some serious work, drive down to LJ (assuming u don't live in SD), sleep in the van, and paddle three days in a row? I'd be dead! Good luck... I think my brothers are gonna be at LJ Sat, and maybe sunday! I'll b heading to Lightning In a Bottle.

ashmoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 10:09 PM   #3
Mr. Adventure
Damn Hippy

Hah hah, I think it's awesome. I'm turning the one in my avatar into the fishing/work van.

I just got another of the same Toyota van but 4wd. Going to set that. Ad boy up for Baja trips B)

And when you're driving down from riverside and on a mission to catch fish you better give it all right?
Mr. Adventure is offline   Reply With Quote