Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports

Old 11-04-2011, 02:03 PM   #1
ericko

A little hooping and gambling

So my partner who ill let him tell his name go to redondo for some hooping my 4th trip of the season. The 1st trip brings me to redondo on oct 3rd at that time my kayak brother get 2,2,and 3 me 0. All i get is multiple shorts but im enjoying myself,harbor patrol shows up tells us we are in closed area so we me and get nothing the rest of the night..trip two new port brother 0,0 and me 0. Trip 3 Dana point two of us go north to the rocks set and all i get is fish sculpin and small crabs stinky well 0 again on the way in stinky turns in to grumpy bug and says he done selling all his sh%T to the highest bidder im like what ever next day he sends out a text to his fellow kayak brothers and none of us bite...So he calls me up on tuesday im hooping redondo its the only place that has legal bugs ok im in sure enough first to pulls he has two me well the same nothing move a couple times and call it a night on my last pull I GET MY KEEPER...SO NOW THE GAMBLING BEGINS HEY STINKY I NEED MORE THAN 1 FOR THE GIRLFRIEND AND I HE COMES BACK WITH YOURS WILL GIVE ME 4(1 in the freezer) ENOUGH FOR MY WHOLE FAMILY.....SO WE COME UP WITH ROCK PAPER SCISSORS
YA WELL THE TWO OF US ARE HAVING LOBSTER FOR DINNER SUNDAY....AND AGAIN HIS STUFF IS FOR SALE TILL THE NEXT TIME WE GO OUT.....
ericko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 07:29 PM   #2
tagyak

hey erick,

your first sentence states that you'll let him tell his name went out the window after you stated "stinky".

that is some funny chit about the gambling part. glad that you got the best of stinky.....
tagyak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 08:41 PM   #3
roby
CEO of Team Roby

Way to go on the lobster and the bet
roby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 10:42 AM   #4
T Bone

Good luck tonight ....

"Who among you,if your son asked for a fish would give them a serpent " Jesus Matt. 7:10
T Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 06:03 PM   #5
ful-rac
Emperor

:This unnamed partner of yours didnt really give em up did he? Oh boy.... what a sucker!!!!
ful-rac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 05:08 PM   #6
wiredantz
Currently @ MLO Territory

Erick.! FUNNY!

Stinky must be very sad...

Team: Disbanded
You only have one chance in this life...make the right decision(s)...so you don't regret it
wiredantz is offline   Reply With Quote