Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2014, 09:26 PM   #1
Mikey Likes It

LJ Sunday Funday 9-14-14

Sorry for the delayed report but I went out and fished La Jolla on Sunday 9-14-14. Woke up and got to the beach late, launched around 7:30am through some building surf. Beautiful morning with lots of birds on the paddle out. Worked my way around everyone and made it to my spot around 8am. Made 4 greenies quick and then paddled away from the kelp, flylined a bait and within 30 seconds my reel is screaming, as heard in the video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIhm9GK8de4

Had the fish in the the boat 8:15am when I see Daniel hooked up near me. I help him gaff and store his fish and then turn to Sven hooked up. He comes by later with a 45lb white sea bass!! Insane day on the water, I wanted to fish more but decided to paddle in with Daniel and Sven to make it home in time for the Chargers game. Got a bunch of photos with the guys and all the fish as seen below. Can't wait to do it again!

[IMG][/IMG]

Mikey Likes It is offline   Reply With Quote