Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Tournaments > West Coast Whoppers - Archive > West Coast Whoppers 2005

Old 08-07-2005, 02:27 PM   #1
grey zone

resubmission for week ending 7/30

I think my submission for a 27", 7lb yellowtail caught at the BWE tournament was overlooked. I have not recieved points for the Aug 1st submission, both photos were included. Thanks for any help or advice if I was doing something wrong in the process, Randy.
grey zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 02:39 PM   #2
wsbASS-TAIL-BUTT chaser
WCW 2010

Andy was enjoying a vacation in Alaska, you might want to email him Randy. Don't feel bad, he couldn't remember if he added my submission or not either, he had to ask :P

Grego
wsbASS-TAIL-BUTT chaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 07:31 PM   #3
WCW Moderator
Super Moderator

Geez Randy, I am going to give ya a complex Sorry, I added your pointage, I have been a busy boy.
WCW Moderator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 07:46 PM   #4
grey zone

Greg, thanks for the reply I talked with Andy at the tournament and knew he was going to Alaska. Pretty cool trip, very senic. Joanne and I made a similar trip a couple of years ago to Homer and Seward, anyone who likes to catch halibut or salmon should go there. I started to think something was wrong since you and Arnie submitted fish after mine and recieved your points. It's probably not a problem but I have another fish I would like to submit by Tuesday and do not want to cause any confusion. If I dont see any changes I will call Andy tomorrow at work.
grey zone is offline   Reply With Quote