Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-2010, 05:41 PM   #21
premo

Quote:
Originally Posted by WahooUSMA View Post
Talk to Roeboat and Premo...Premo got flipped coming into NPH and Roeboat damn near got nailed by the Western Pride!
Yes I was.but it's hard to say whose falt it was.If you set your kayak side way to the larger wave
you will be flipped 50% of the time ,so I take blame on me, becouse I underestimate this one.lesson learn=never stay side way.
premo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:18 PM   #22
T Bone

The PWC jackasses in Dana need to get taught a lesson BAD.I was making Halibut drifts and these 2 pricks are zipping all up and around me,practically doing doughnuts around me.No respect whatsoever.

"Who among you,if your son asked for a fish would give them a serpent " Jesus Matt. 7:10
T Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 06:33 PM   #23
dorado50

Those pwc morons are just landlubbers and when they get a few hp between their legs all common sense goes out the window. These people are very dangerous especially to themselves. On the flip side lets ban all private boats from our waterways and allow only recreational kayaks, that way there will be no crying....
dorado50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 12:27 PM   #24
taggermike

Some knuckle heads PWC and PBs really don't know what thier wake can do or that they are responsible for it. Others know but don't care. And the worst are the ones that just want to f with yakers. I guess it's a power or bully thing; yakkers can't really do any thing to them, at least not right then. I rode a bike to work for years and the same thing happened on the roads. I've had the idea to carry a rock to throw, but I never did because when I'm that pissed I'll do some thing stupid. Same with the earlier poster about casting or shooting at the a-hole. You bounce a 7X heavy off a guys head thats retaliation and not self defence. The video idea is a winner. I would love to see one of these a-holes in court trying to explane himself. Be cool and put them on the hot seat. Mike
taggermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 02:11 PM   #25
Riskey Water

Ya , I hear ya about the bike commuting thing ,rode from OB to Santee for 5 years ,26 miles one way then back.52 miles a day rain or shine .Hour and 15 mins by car ,hour and 5 by bike. Some people are just a-holes ,car or boat ,thats just who they are !!!
Riskey Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 03:26 PM   #26
bellcon

Quote:
Some people are just a-holes ,car or boat ,thats just who they are !!!
I have a bigger problem with the people in the blue shirts.