Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-18-2011, 11:30 PM   #1
Billy V

You'll do just fine.
Its not like there will be 300 or 400 hundred people there hanging on your every word.
-It probably won't be recorded for national broadcast on "In Fisherman" or Live Television.

But I could be wrong.
Anyhow - see you there.
Old 04-19-2011, 12:26 AM   #2
THE DARKHORSE

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Billy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy V View Post
You'll do just fine.
Its not like there will be 300 or 400 hundred people there hanging on your every word.
-It probably won't be recorded for national broadcast on "In Fisherman" or Live Television.

But I could be wrong.
Anyhow - see you there.

And you're absolutely right. It's not like I'm speaking to a panel of people who could care less about what I have to say; the bought and sold jury of the The Blue Ribbon task force comes to mind! Not to mention, I won't have my mug on the big screen with a flashing red light in my face. Or, some guy telling me my time is up, a minute early every time I approach the mic (Ken Wisemen).

It's a group of friendly fisherman who simply want to catch more fish; no big deal. With only an hour I'll be limited on exactly how I can help a large group, but I'll do my best.
Like all my posts for the past year---this Yellowtail report is on time. As in, she's still on ice. I suppose that's one of the advantages of people assuming your reports are from fish caught a week or two ago. You can post when you want without sending out the siren. I'll be more selective in the future now that the word's out, though. And as you might imagine---many a tree has fallen in the woods without a soul to hear it, since my last post. There's no fish in La Jolla!
Old 04-19-2011, 04:37 AM   #3
deepdvr

Way to go on that 30 lb. +/- bluegill of the sea!!! I think I'll have Adi do some forensic research on the carbon dating of that photo to make sure it really happened after you entered WCW.

The seminar should be a great opportunity for people who can make it. You can tell them you're only a little behind deepdvr in the WCW standings for the month.

What's the story with the gouge on that yellow? You taking a bite out of crime?

Good job amigo!
deepdvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 05:07 AM   #4
roadx

nice fish! plenty of time to upgrade. but im still not convinced you can catch halibut

see you saturday, my bobber is broken
Old 04-19-2011, 05:11 AM   #5
Regor
Greg

Can't make it Saturday, but I think it's replaying on WFN as a marathon, then it goes on DVD, and I think maybe streaming over the internet.

oh yeah .... nice fish !!
Regor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 06:10 AM   #6
bus kid
Team Keine Zugehörigkeit

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regor View Post
Can't make it Saturday, but I think it's replaying on WFN as a marathon, then it goes on DVD, and I think maybe streaming over the internet.

oh yeah .... nice fish !!
I already pre-ordered my dvd and set the dvr to record until the dvd arrives. wont be able to make it saturday so its pod cast for me.

nice fish too

Não alimente os trolls------------Don't feed the trolls---------------インタネット荒らしを無視しろ

bus kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 06:58 AM   #7
blitzburgh

Fantastic post, as usual!
blitzburgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:08 AM   #8
catchnfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus kid View Post
I already pre-ordered my dvd and set the dvr to record until the dvd arrives. wont be able to make it saturday so its pod cast for me.

nice fish too
I wont be able to make it but is there gonna be a podcast that i can check out?
catchnfish is offline   Reply With Quote