Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-2012, 08:39 AM   #1
Pocoloco

Thanks bwe, this forum is for reports....., give some good info then brag about your catch if you want. i love pics but please post an informative report. You still have to go out and get em.
Pocoloco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 09:35 AM   #2
jorluivil

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.vint View Post
Thanks bwe, this forum is for reports....., give some good info then brag about your catch if you want. i love pics but please post an informative report. You still have to go out and get em.
You couldn't of ended that sentence any better. I know a few guys that went out 2-3 days straight and of the 5 or so only 1 managed to land a fish and that was after a 10-12hr day.

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 09:44 AM   #3
Gigafish

Let that river flow
Gigafish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 11:33 AM   #4
bubblehide

It's great to see the Mods stepping in an moderating. I've witnessed a couple other boards where the mods stepped back and let the mud fly, it eventually got so bad, the mods let the bullies take control. Needless to say, those boards pretty much died, as no one but those in the "inner circle" bother to post there any longer.

My hats off to the Mods.
bubblehide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 05:55 PM   #5
dsafety
Olivenhain Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblehide View Post
It's great to see the Mods stepping in an moderating. I've witnessed a couple other boards where the mods stepped back and let the mud fly, it eventually got so bad, the mods let the bullies take control. Needless to say, those boards pretty much died, as no one but those in the "inner circle" bother to post there any longer.

My hats off to the Mods.
I could not have said it any better. There is a fresh breeze blowing in off the water today. Our community will be much better as a result. Thanks guys for stepping up.

Bob
dsafety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 08:27 PM   #6
MrM

I've been on vacation for a few days (fly fishing report coming, by the way...) but I must have missed something by the notice up top and this thread...

Either way, this site has been helpful to me in every way. From my very first post, everyone was nice and welcomed me with open arms, and I never really said thank you for that.

So, thanks BWE. Let's keep it up, and catch some fish. Looking forward to the day when I can lend a hand to someone else.