Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-18-2011, 08:39 AM   #1
Jim Sammons LJKF

Going Big Time

For Immediate Release

Heliconia to Produce Kayak Fishing Series for NBC Sports

The Heliconia Press is excited to announce it has begun production of a kayak fishing mini-series, which will be broadcast into 76 million households through NBC Sports. Seaguar's Extreme Kayak Fishing Challenge will air throughout the 1st quarter of 2012, beginning December 26th, 2011.

The mini-series follows Ocean Kayak's Kayak Fishing Show host, Jim Sammons, on some of his most daring kayak fishing adventures. Watch Jim catch marlin from his kayak in Baja, battle tuna in Panama's Hannibal Banks, and survive a deadly experience fishing for monster pike on the whitewater rivers of Canada.

The series was made possible in part by Seaguar, with their involvement as Title Sponsor of the series. "I couldn't be more excited to have Seaguar involved as the Title Sponsor of the series" says Jim Sammons, "I've been a dedicated Seaguar fluorocarbon user for as long as I can remember, and now that they've released a world class braid and mono, Seaguar has everything that I both want and need."

Stay tuned for more information and for specific show times.

Yes I am super excited.
JimSammons.com

Last edited by Jim Sammons LJKF; 08-18-2011 at 03:43 PM.
Jim Sammons LJKF is offline   Reply With Quote