Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2011, 10:21 AM   #1
fishsouthcounty

Ya, another new guy....

What's up guys? My name is Tim and i live in San Juan Capistrano. New to the kayak fishing concept but not new to fishing. Grew up fishing pretty much every aspect of fishable area in the Dana Point harbor, San Clemente pier, and various areas of shoreline between DP and SC as well as many rides on the Dana Wharf Sport Fishing boats. Spent the last 3 years living in Monterey and did quite a bit of fishing from the rocks from Pacific Grove through 17 mile drive on down to Big Sur.

Excited to try a new style of fishing. Just need to get a yak. Will be checking out a Cobra FnD Sunday afternoon after i return from Vegas this weekend. Hopefully i either win some cash, or have enough control to not spend all my Yak purchasing cash. Either way hopefully ill have a kayak to my name by the beginning of next week and be testin my yaking skills in Dana Point shortly thereafter. Looks like lots of guys on here are local and do the DP area often. Would love to meet some of you guys and tag along once i get used to the kayaking platform if some of you dont mind.

Look forward to meetin some of you guys, good luck out there.

Tim
fishsouthcounty is offline   Reply With Quote