Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-24-2010, 02:20 PM   #10
Anthony179
A.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thresher_Cowboy View Post
Mexican officials stole money from you? Sad, but not surprised. Whoever said the same things happen in the states that happen in Mex, is dead wrong. When's the last time a park ranger stole money out of your car? Commonplace in Mex, there's two incidents in this thread alone.
I'm the one that said that. Shit happens anywhere you go. I don't know if you ever heard about the family that made a wrong turn in the city of Highland Park. This family was driving at night and made one wrong turn and the whole family got shot. Can't remember how many people died. Murders and roberries happen everywhere. The police out here are also crooks. Listen to the song " Fuck The Police" by N.W.A. You'll listen to what happens to certain people that don't live in a high class area.

This thread was about what happen to one person who traveled to Baja California to let people know that travel down south to be carefull. Not for you guys to start talking bad about every Mexican that live out their.

I went to San Quintin on August 18-21. We had to stop at a check point and was asked were we where headed to, what's in the back of the truck. Looked in the back and told us good luck and enjoy. We didn't have any problems this time. But we also know the risks of traveling to Mexico. But you can't let that keep you from having fun.
Anthony179 is offline   Reply With Quote