Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2012, 05:27 PM   #1
viti
Junior

saddles for Trident 13

I recently bought a new trident 13. The kayak's great on the water, but I found out the hard way that it doesn't ride well on the Thule stacker I had bought (for sale now, btw). The straps must be cinched too tight to keep it from wiggling around, and this dented the hull (popped out though, luckily!).

I searched around a bit on the internet to see if anyone recommended a certain type of paddle or saddle for the Trident 13 and didn't really find any convincing recommendations, but did note a few which were not recommended because they also dented the hull.

So, anyone out there know from personal experience which brand and make of saddles/paddles works well with a Trident 13? Though I have Thule bars on my car I am thinking about getting a Yakima trailer, so Yakima-compatible is a plus.

Thanks for reading, I will appreciate any suggestions.

Matt
viti is offline   Reply With Quote