Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2012, 04:46 PM   #18
Kau grown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxbeast1210 View Post
Koa thanks for the Response i like the idea of that kill gaff I need to get me one.

WIll you be fishing in Cali or just visiting the forum?
Mahalo oxbeast! I landed a sponsorship with penn along with 3 others here from Hawaii for next years season, penn said that they will be flying us around the world to compete in world wide yak tournaments! I always enter a few weekend tourneys and a year long tourny here in Hawaii and they see my skills and catches so that's how I got sponsored. Im pretty sure I might be fishing up there too and wanted to learn about the types of fish and fishing styles up there before I do get a chance to fish there. Penn is sending four of us down to Christmas Island in February for 8 days to do a media shoot to use for there advertising. Christmas Island's fishing is real similar to Hawaii's fishing so I'm not to worried about that trip. I heard that the fishing up there is awseome if you know what your doing and I ain't got a clue about the fish and fishing styles up there! But this site has a lot of info I can learn from, knowledge is a big part of being sucesful! And I still have a lot to learn.

Aloha and tight lines,
KG
Kau grown is offline   Reply With Quote