Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2012, 09:19 PM   #1
Old Man in the Sea

Send a message via Yahoo to Old Man in the Sea
Blood free kayaks in LJ are recommended

This is no joke - but joke if you want....I know it is coming but I don't care...
in fact - I will post the first joke picture...ANYWAY
2 good honest friends and long time kayak fishermen have seen 2 GWS on separate days in the last week. 1 guy followed and filmed a large GWS for 30 minutes from the comfort a skiff but will probably not post pics, but the other had a GWS close encounter today in his PA-14. The one today has no pics but the GWS circled the PA14 a few times with a 25lb yellow strapped to the back of it. Typical short stubby nose, white face, large visible gill plates and 2.5-3' fin was out of the water all clearly visible 100% confirmed sighting within 5 feet of the yak. Anyway cut gill/bleed your fish and move away from the original spot and try to keep your yak blood free and always fish with a buddy if you can...and no it wasn't the shark in the attachment.

back on July 3rd...a 3rd confirmed sighting in LJ....
San Diego Lifeguard Lt. Greg Buchanan told The San Diego Union Tribune that a 14-foot shark was seen by a lifeguard who was in the water at 3:15 p.m. Monday at La Jolla Shores beach.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg greatwhiteshark_244x183.jpg (51.7 KB, 491 views)
Old Man in the Sea is offline   Reply With Quote