Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2012, 11:57 AM   #1
kayachapi

King Harbor this weekend

I'll be at King Harbor thursday thru sunday this weekend with my 18 year old son. Our first kayak trip together. Then again in two weeks with my 21 year old son two weeks later. The gear I've been able to scratch together isn't the best, but will get us by for a while. Any knowledge of the area, or suggestions that could help a couple of rookies would be sincerly appreciated. I am stoked about spending this kind of time with my boys. Mac Rapala, Squid Waxwing, and some assorted Big Hammer swimbaits are pretty much what I've got to work with. I'm also thinking about dragging some frozen squid on the bottom. This trip will hopefully help me pick up some experiance, I already know the smell of skunk and try to avoid it whenever possible. If anybody has any thoughts, please throw them my way. I would like to fish with anybody in the area but can't commit, family down there will be wanting to check out uncle Scott's kayaks, and I'm not sure about there schedule. But if your there, please give me a yell. Either way I'll let you know how it went. Thanks, tight lines. Scott
kayachapi is offline   Reply With Quote