Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2011, 05:49 PM   #1
coxtanker421

having trouble

i am trying to install a new battery box for my fish finder. got it from oex. pelican with quick release connections. it has tiny brass screws for wire connections .they strip out real easy. i may have tossed receipt thinking what could go wrong. i ordered it online. after screwing stripping one of the screws i decided to just order new switch. payed around 15$ part and shipping. figured it would be about the same if i tried to do a return. had same problem with new one. i read of someone having same problem. like he said . great idea. but probably made , well you now where. .i really like the idea of quick release. do i cut my losses and hard wire it up? i tried drilling one of them out. i might be able to get eyelet connection and screw that down. any other suggestions . i want to do this right the first time to prevent monkey crap in the future. thx.
coxtanker421 is offline   Reply With Quote