Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-2013, 01:38 PM   #1
lgdpt

Trade? Hobie PA 14 for a PA 12...

Mine is a 2010 Olive with the upgraded steering done by OEX. OEX also installed a Humminbird 345 Color FF with thru hull transducer. Works flawlessly... No leaks. I also have a custom front seat for a kid to join you... it rotates 360 degrees and is easily removable. 2 ram mounts. Kayak has standard scratches from use. But always stored in my garage and washed with soap and water after every use. Functionally perfect. Drive and turbo fins are also perfect too.

Reason: I bought a Skipjack 24 and am only using the PA for lakes in the Sierras now... A 12 would be easier to manage for me. My love of the 14 was mainly for lobstering/holding nets and standing up to pull them. Now I do this off the Skipjack.

Pics available if someone is interested.

Travis
lgdpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:09 PM   #2
TJones

i was also looking for a 12

it is still early on in my search. primarily because i am broke . . i have not made it down to the dealer to first test one out . is this deal trade only ? or do you have a cash price factored in ?
TJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:16 PM   #3
lgdpt

I hadnt thought it through really... It just dawned on me 30 minutes ago that a PA with 2 less feet and less weight would be more convenient for what I need these days... Im willing to listen to all opportunities. Thanks
lgdpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 04:19 PM   #4
dc1983

Pm sent your way
dc1983 is offline   Reply With Quote