Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2013, 10:24 AM   #1
fishaholic

FISHING TACKLE SWAP MEET...LONG BEACH...4/27

SORRY FOR THE LATE NOTICE

I HOPE SOME OF YOU GUYS CAN MAKE IT!!

There is another fishing tackle swap meet this Saturday in Long Beach at the Long Beach Rod and Gun Club. They did this twice last year and there was a very good turn out at both. This is by far the best "all fishing tackle" swap meet that I have been to. You do not want to miss this one. There will be over 50 vendors with all kinds of stuff from vintage collectable to brand new rods and reels.

I will be there in the front space closest to the street. I can not bring everything with me so if there is something you are looking for in particular please contact me ahead of time. Please call or text for best response. I will try to answer PMs as quick as I can. If you do PM please leave a phone #.

John 760-672-7080

INFO:

Super fishing tackle swap meet
Saturday 4/27
3333 pacific Ave. Long Beach 90807
Sellers 7am, buyers 8am-2pm

MAP:

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8...ed=0CCQQ8gEwAA

Last edited by fishaholic; 07-22-2013 at 11:49 AM.
fishaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:06 AM   #2
bus kid
Team Keine Zugehörigkeit

sat tackle swap meet, sun PCS show at the oc fairgrounds!

Não alimente os trolls------------Don't feed the trolls---------------インタネット荒らしを無視しろ

bus kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:39 AM   #3
Raskal311

How is the parking?
Old 04-26-2013, 12:06 PM   #4
FishNinjaY

dang, i'm so close... but I'm busy driving kids to dance and activities tomorrow. Hmm...

I think I need to up my game from shore and float tube fishing. Need some heavier rods to prepare for my June Islander Mothership trip!

Sounds like lots of people are recommending the Seeker and Calstar 7ft rods. Any good deals on those? I was also looking at the Californian rods at Turner's yesterday. Are those crap?

I already have a few small avet reels, and an Abu Revo Toro50... but was thinking of getting the Sealine X SHA either 20 or 30... I guess it depends if I'm going to do mono or braid, or an all braid kelp-cutter?

Any advice from you experts would be greatly appreciated ..

If you have any rods that would be a good fit for my kayak needs, let me know. I might be able to quickly pop over there to look at them and buy. You can PM me or email, and I'll get back to you right away. Thanks!!
-Jay
fishninjay(AT)gmail(d0t)c0m
FishNinjaY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:28 PM   #5
Raskal311

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishNinjaY View Post
dang, i'm so close... but I'm busy driving kids to dance and activities tomorrow. Hmm...

I think I need to up my game from shore and float tube fishing. Need some heavier rods to prepare for my June Islander Mothership trip!

Sounds like lots of people are recommending the Seeker and Calstar 7ft rods. Any good deals on those? I was also looking at the Californian rods at Turner's yesterday. Are those crap?

I already have a few small avet reels, and an Abu Revo Toro50... but was thinking of getting the Sealine X SHA either 20 or 30... I guess it depends if I'm going to do mono or braid, or an all braid kelp-cutter?

Any advice from you experts would be greatly appreciated ..

If you have any rods that would be a good fit for my kayak needs, let me know. I might be able to quickly pop over there to look at them and buy. You can PM me or email, and I'll get back to you right away. Thanks!!
-Jay
fishninjay(AT)gmail(d0t)c0m
Same here, I picked up a Shimano Trinidad TN50 and need a rod to pair it with.
Old 04-30-2013, 11:40 AM   #6
fishaholic

THANKS BWE!!!!!!

THANKS to all you guys that came by on Saturday.

I hope you put the "new to you" gear to good use this season!!
fishaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:18 PM   #7
FishNinjaY

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishaholic View Post
THANKS to all you guys that came by on Saturday.

I hope you put the "new to you" gear to good use this season!!
Thanks John..

Great meeting you and your brother. Lots of quality stuff!! Probably good that I didn't bring more cash. Extra thanks for being so cool with my son's negotiations. He went home and looked up his rod on google, and was excited telling mom how he negotiated a "great deal" on a $149 rod at the fish swap meet.

FishNinjaY is offline   Reply With Quote