Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2010, 03:18 PM   #1
bigbarrels

Baja

Heading to Baja on Oct 1st for 10-14 days and my friend and I are going to bring my kayak and his skiff and fish the East Cape. Our plan is to stay at a house in Los Friales for 6 nights (Oct 3--8th) and then head north fishing our way back home......The house is a 3 bedroom house that sleeps six people and goes for $100.00 per night (not per person).......so if you are interested in caravaning down to the East Cape during this time and getting into some epic fishing let me know The YFT fishing during this time is suppose to be amazing and within a mile from the beach......I fished there last September on the boats from Rancho Leonero in the mornings and it was really good for YFT and dorado.......then kayak fished in front of Rancho Leonero and caught a lot of dorado from the yak......this year I'm expecting some YFT from the kayak

Last edited by bigbarrels; 07-18-2010 at 04:51 PM.
bigbarrels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:09 PM   #2
bigbarrels

baja

Change of plans......going to go down to Punta Abreojos instead of making the journey down to the East Cape......plan is to camp out on the beach for 7 days or so (saving money) and fish daily for YFT, YT, BSB, Grouper, and Halibut......if interested in doing a caravan down let me know Trip will be during the last week of Sept through early Oct
Old 08-05-2010, 06:45 PM   #3
bigbarrels

ok.....official dates set for Oct 4th -14th......heading to punta abreojos.......anybody interested in a caravan down to some epic fishing?......may have space for 1 person and kayak in my truck and always nice to have a second vehicle (4x4 preferably).