Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-24-2014, 05:52 PM   #1
mikeyP
Junior

Fish art: coastal ghost

Hi guys, I'm a young kayak fisherman and artist who recently retired my old prowler 13. I usually fish freshwater and bays because my kayak has multiple cracks and repaired holes in it from 7-8 years of abuse. I'm looking into buying a new yak and need some extra funds to get back offshore!

I'm selling a painting I painted a few months back and what better time to do when the ghosts starting to show. It's a 24x30in acrylic on claybord. Asking $250 (+$40 shipping) and I'll hand deliver in San Diego area! Questions: PM me or email fishbeastmike@yahoo.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (51.1 KB, 166 views)
mikeyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 06:04 PM   #2
mikeyP
Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyP View Post
Hi guys, I'm a young kayak fisherman and artist who recently retired my old prowler 13. I usually fish freshwater and bays because my kayak has multiple cracks and repaired holes in it from 7-8 years of abuse. I'm looking into buying a new yak and need some extra funds to get back offshore!

I'm selling a painting I painted a few months back and what better time to do when the ghosts starting to show. It's a 24x30in acrylic on claybord. Asking $250 (+$40 shipping) and I'll hand deliver in San Diego area! Questions: PM me or email fishbeastmike@yahoo.com
ok thats a horrible picture for better photos message me! ill post a better more detailed picture when i get the chance soon!
Old 03-24-2014, 06:54 PM   #3
momo fish

So how would one know that you painted these and how are you coming up with the pricing ? Looks nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
momo fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 08:01 PM   #4
boxturtle

Nice painting! It's hard to put a price on art but when it speaks to you your wallet will open up as big as it needs to
boxturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 08:31 PM   #5
mikeyP
Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by momo fish View Post
So how would one know that you painted these and how are you coming up with the pricing ? Looks nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've been slowly putting a foot into the art scene lately and would like to pursue my passion for painting and fishing! The available work is signed front and back! I have a Facebook page: Facebook.com/Fishbeastart, Instagram: @fishbeastmike. As for pricing, Im slowly adjusting prices and figuring it out to make it reasonably affordable. I usually charge $10per hour I work on a piece! All works are negotiable though! I'd would love for this piece to go to an angler who shares the passion for fishing as much as I do!
Old 03-24-2014, 08:34 PM   #6
mikeyP
Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxturtle View Post
Nice painting! It's hard to put a price on art but when it speaks to you your wallet will open up as big as it needs to
Thanks, I appreciate it!
Old 03-24-2014, 08:39 PM   #7
mikeyP
Junior

Detail:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (47.2 KB, 94 views)
Old 03-24-2014, 08:42 PM   #8
mikeyP
Junior

Detail #2
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (45.5 KB, 91 views)
Old 03-24-2014, 08:43 PM   #9
mikeyP
Junior

Detail #3: I'm not sure why it rotated the photo.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (48.9 KB, 90 views)