View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 03:10 PM   #3
dsafety
Olivenhain Bob

I suspect that many who follow this forum received the email today from the Partnership for Sustainable Oceans as I did. If you did not get a copy, please PM me with your email address and I will forward one to you.

The email basically spelled out what went down today at the DFG meeting. I suppose I should not be surprised but to be honest, I thought that truth and justice would prevail this time, especially since there is growing evidence that the entire MLPA process was corrupt. I guess things will now play out in the courts.

The email from PSO asked for donations to an organization that I had not heard of. Here is the web site. www.oceanaccessprotectionfund.org I will be donating to the cause but want to send my money where it will do the most good. There are a number of organizations working on our behalf and I just do not know which one to help fund. I suppose that I could send a little money to all of them but it seems to me that one well financed organization would be more effective than several underfunded ones.

If anyone has thoughts on this subject, please weigh in.

Bob
dsafety is offline   Reply With Quote