View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 10:01 PM   #24
The Kid
Loves Surface Irons

Quote:
Originally Posted by RK View Post
Hey Ken
Thats awesome that your taking a proactive approach which is greatly appreciated, but a lot of us have paid a substantial amount of money for an upgrade to a product that was misleading and falsely advertised, lets work on getting a patch for our guys now not a year from now.
RK is absolutely right!

This issue that is not a recent development. It has been around for a long time. Why is it only being responded to with the current issue in the release of the 2nd Gen? It should have been resolved in the 2nd Gen.

The distribution of the Fish'n Chip (Band-Aid for the geographical error in the 1st Gen) should have led to a decision to fix the gaping hole in Southern California in the upcoming models. I spoke with Tito and Steve, Lowrance Reps for Southern California, and Steve was familiar with this problem when Billy V had brought up this problem in the 1st Gen. So why not fix it in the 2nd Gen?

I had heard that this was supposedly going to be fixed in the 2nd Gen until I was called by Billy V saying that it is not fixed. We were looking forward to this problem being resolved. A different approach should be made, addressing this issue for current users. How about heavily discounted Fish'n Chips?

Good machines that can be made better!

The Kid is offline   Reply With Quote