View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 08:56 AM   #1
jorluivil

Team Sewer @ FHS

Well, it came, we saw, it went away………the 2017 FHS show is officially in the history books.

As far as our seminar goes, I think my portion of it could have gone a little better, I was a little unprepared. However, Greg and his videos were awesome! While the videos were playing I noticed a few people stopped and watched, if you can get random people to stop, watch and listen you’re definitely doing something right. I didn’t do much window shopping, it seems to be the same thing every year, about the only thing that I walked away with was some Promar hoopnet stickers and some of the yellow DFW stickers. In the short time that I did walk around the show I did see a really cool item at the King of the Crawl booth, they were selling weighted rings that attach to the bottom ring of the hoopnet, at $5 each it was well worth it…..I should have listened to Tony and picked a few up but I was too lazy to go back to the booth when we were done.

On the way back to my truck after lunch we were stopped by a small group that was in the audience at our seminar(I forgot his name), he asked us a few questions, it made me few good that someone in the audience was there to learn from what we had to say and not just to take a load off their feet. The highlight of my weekend was when I backed into a parking stall that some guy was saving for his mom, his mom turned out to be his buddies, he wasn’t too happy that I starting backing into the spot and made him move.

Anyway, here’s a few pics from the show………………nothing exciting
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170304_184327.jpg (72.0 KB, 229 views)
File Type: jpg 20170305_145924.jpg (62.4 KB, 231 views)
File Type: jpg 20170305_175153.jpg (44.8 KB, 234 views)

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote