View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 10:50 PM   #113
Gino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyo View Post
Gino... Jim Kellogg, who is the union pipe fitters president donated something like $500,000.00 to Jerry Brown. Jim Kellogg is also the president of the Fish and Game Commission and sides with Richards. I believe Jim Kellogg is a president of some hunting club too and loves fishing. This tells me to vote for Brown.

That is all 100% true Kiyo

I was talking more along the lines of public employee unions. Even with those Contributions, Jerry Brown has pushed a very strong Green Agenda. So the contribution may have more to do with public works projects and future contracts aka work. Since the money came form the Pipe/steam fitters Union, and has little to do with Fishing rights. Jerry Brown is one man who does not back down on an Enviormental Agenda. The 405 and 5 freeways between 3-6pm are proof of that. Im acually a big fan of trade unions, But i think once they dibble & dabel into the political theater i think they have over reached there intented purpose. Trade unions and Public Employee unions are almost night and day in comparrison. I personally dont think public employees, employed by the taxpayers should be unionized. I could make a great case for it. And Jerry Brown orchestrated it during his first terms has governor (not that i was born yet)

Im not a fan of either Canidate, And I apologize if recently or in the past I may have sounded persuasive about the governors race.
I personally wont be taking part in picking the next governor. I honestly think that anyone who is capable of running this state effectively is acually to smart to want the job

Last edited by Gino; 10-02-2010 at 11:03 PM.